Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ashley + Jonathan | Married :: Destination Wedding Photographer

So I think it's obvious that I've neglected my blog for the past few months so here I am with a super huge post to make up for it! I feel so honored that I was the chosen photographer FOR another photographers wedding. Even better, it was on the beach!!! St. Augustine is officially my new favorite Florida Beach with Destin as a close second. Being Americas oldest city it has so much character downtown and the shores are not crowded with high rise hotels and large condo buildings due to the historic restrictions. The beaches are spacious, dog friendly and the sand is smooth as silk. There is just the right amount of wind so you can layout without breaking a sweat. Having said all of that I will now be implementing destination wedding discounts and incentives galore :)

This wedding has been featured on one of my favorite wedding inspiration blogs, Style Me Pretty. I could not be more thrilled! Here are my favorites from Ashley & Jonathan's style filled wedding!



Their first sight was so emotional, I loved it!









Their first hug as husband & wife...I love the V of birds flying over, it was truly a magical moment.






















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love her dress and all the details, especially the place settings. Such a fun wedding. Beautiful work! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Your amazing work is on my brasiliam blog:
    http://iamgonnagetmarried.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/casando-na-praia-ashley-jonathan.html
    I hope so that´s ok to you.
    Best Regards,
    Luiza do Valle

    ReplyDelete